Black Snake Moan (“Some pretty mama better come and get this black snake soon”).
"Midnight Gin" Morph of a Boa Constrictor. It was born with a normal pattern and surprisingly turned all black within 2 1/2 years.If you ever needed a proof that black is literally beautiful: Here it is.
If you do not know what this picture is; let me inform you. In the late 50’s when abortion was completely illegal, women would resort to using household items to have a self-given abortion. These items included bleach, wire hangers, and cleaning products. So, would you rather save unborn cells, like the ones that come off your feet or body, millions at a time, or save a woman who might end up curing a life-threatening disease? Do we really wanna step 60 years back?
The last letter is Z and that is for zombies. Why did I choose zombies? Because lots of people I speak associate steampunk with myths, legends, monsters, demons and so on. I don’t really know where this came from, because, in my opinion the idea of steampunk has little to do with supernatural stories, but I do like it. So for today I have a list with links to different sites explaining stuff about monsters, legends, gods and more like that.
- greek-gods, a site about greek mythology
- viking-mythology, a site about norse mythology
- a site about egyptian gods and myths
- an online mythical greatures guide
- god checker, a site with gods and other creatures from many (old) religions
- living myths is a site with lots of different mythologies
- mythical creatures, a site with information about multiple mythical creatures
Ands that’s it!!! I hope that you enjoyed this little series (at least I did). Tomorrow I will publish a post with links to every word, in case any of mist some.